VM # 1802-4 MHC
The V.M. # 1802-4” MHC is an eductor based devise for removing mud, sand, silt, slurry and sludge. The heart of this system is the V.M. # 1802-4”SP Bronze Eductor. The eductor alone is an excellent for suction in cargo tanks, bilges, ballast tanks ,sumps and pits. The 1802-4”MHC is supplied, as shown on the front, complete with hopper, grating, wash-down hoses and nozzles, support legs, and inlet manifold with wye adapter.
The V.M. # 1802-4”MHC is used for:
1. Removing mud, sand, and slurry directly through the suction hopper. Water jets to spray materials into the main eductor flow.
2. With Hopper removed—a suction hose can be attached to eductor for suction capacity in corners or to reach remote puddles of liquid.
3. With Hopper removed—and Suction Screen attached —eductor can be used as a portable pump:
The entire eductor can be submerged.
1. Inlet Pressure hose, Suction hose and Discharge hose are available. Prices upon request.
2. Suction strainer attachment will allow for submerged operation.
3. Spare replaceable Monel nozzles and stainless steel throat linings to extend life of eductor
4. Eductor and nozzle can be supplied in 316 stainless steel.
5. All Eductor flanges are normally ANSI B16.24 flat face. Can be furnished JIS, DIN etc. on request.
Part no Qty Item Material MCH-1 1 S 1802-4″SP Eductor Bronze MCH-2 1 S Inlet Manifold Assembly Bronze MCH-3 MCH-4 MCH-5 MCH-6 1 S Nozzle Monel MCH-7 1 S Throat sleeve lining 316 Stainless steel MCH-8 1 S Onlet pressure gauge Brass MCH-9 1 S 1″ On/Off control valve for spray jets Bronze MCH-10 1 S 2½” On/Off control valve for jet
MCH-11A 1 S 2½” Inlet «Wye» Adapter Bronze MCH-11B 1 O 2½” Inlet «Wye» Adapter with of/off levers Bronze MCH-12 1 S 3 way hose manifold Aluminium MCH-13 3 S Wash-down Spray Jets Brass MCH-14 1 S Suction Hopper with flange 316 S.steel MCH-15 1 S Heavy duty Grating Screen Aluminium MCH-16 3 S Wash-down spray hoses & couplings Rubber MCH-17 2 S Spare support legs Steel MCH-18 1 O Spare Rolling cart Oak MCH-19 1 O Suction screen/ strainer 31t S.steel
(S) = Standard Item included in 1802-4” MHC (O) = Optional Item for 1802-4”MHC