Deck Mounted Fixed Ejectors powered by the high pressure fire main provide auxiliary stand-by high suction flow. A lightweight non collapsible suction hose are lowered into distressed vessels during firefighting operations to prevent flooding. High suction flow will delay or prevent a vessel from sinking and increase time for lifesaving operations. VM ejectors in 4” size have suction capacity up to 160 M3/Hr.
1802 Ejector Details
|Suction Capacity (M3/Hr)||34-57||50 – 100||100-166|
|Drive Pressure (Bar)||3-10||3-10||4-10|
|Drive Flow (M3/Hr)||23-57||34-99||100-160|
|Suction Lift (M)||Up to – 7||Up to – 7||Up to – 7|
|Discharge Head (M)||Up to 25||Up to 30||Up to 33|
|Suction & Disch.||100||100||100|
All Flanges 150 lb. ANSI B16.24 Flat Face ( also available DIN or JIS )
1. For long inlet lines use 3” and reduce at eductor to 2½”
2. Allow 3’ to 4’ of straight pipe on Discharge.
3. All bends on discharge shall be 45º or shall have a radius of 2½ to 3 times diameter of pipe.
4. Eductor supplied to fit requirements of application.
5. LX Eductor can be furnished with 5” discharge
6. Available in standard Bronze, Stainless Steel, Ni-Al Bronze, Cu-Ni Bronze &Aluminum.